West Virginia businesses permitted to open in Week 3 – Monday, May 11:
• Wellness centers operated by or with West Virginia Licensed Health Care providers
• Drive-in movie theaters
• Outdoor guided fishing – Effective Friday, May 15, 2020. (Guidance documents will be provided when they become available)
West Virginia businesses permitted to open in Week 4 – Thursday, May 21:
• Indoor dining at restaurants. Limit occupancy to 50% of seating capacity. Bar areas are to remain closed.
• Large/specialty retail stores
• State Park Campgrounds (In-state residents only)
• Hatfield McCoy Trail System
• Outdoor recreation rentals (Kayaks, bicycles, boats, rafts, canoes, ATVs, and similar equipment)
• Outdoor motorsport and powersport racing with no spectators (Guidance documents will be provided when they become available)
Note for lodging facilities: The executive order requiring out-of-state travelers to self-quarantine will be lifted in Week 4. In accordance with this change, additional guidance documents are available for hotels, motels, condo hotels, rental properties, and cabins.
Complete guidelines for reopening and other information may be found at: governor.wv.gov/Pages/The-Comeback.aspx