Pocahontas Memorial Hospital continues to implement new processes to protect our patients, our staff, and our community from the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
These processes sometimes change daily as the situation evolves throughout our state and country. Please be patient with us.
At this time:
• A strict NO VISITORS policy is in place.
• Anyone entering the hospital will be screened for illness by a trained staff member. Everyone entering the building will be screened for cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.
• Entrances to the hospital are limited to the front main entrance and the Emergency Entrance. Please only use the Emergency Entrance for actual emergencies.
• Separate waiting areas have been established for “well patients” who are here for routine visits or outpatient procedures and “sick patients.
• The Dining Room is closed to visitors.
• Sanitizing stations are located at each entrance of the hospital.
• A hospital task force team meets daily to evaluate the situation and needs of the facility.
• Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, all in-person payments and all in-person billing questions for the Business Office are temporarily placed on hold due to restrictions related to COVID-19.
Please make payments online through our bill pay service at pmhwv.org/on line-bill-pay/ or call to make credit card payments over the phone at 304-799-7400, extension 1300. You may also mail your payment to Pocahontas Memorial Hospital 150 Duncan Road, Buckeye, WV, 24924. You may call 304-799-7400, extension 1300 for all other billing inquiries.
• Financial assistance applications will be accepted by mail, email to email@example.com or fax to 304-799-0835. Please do not bring applications to the hospital. Contact Traci Alderman at 304-799-7400, extension 1026, with questions.
Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, all in-person medical record requests have been temporarily placed on hold due to restrictions related to COVID-19. To obtain your medical records you must submit a written request and proof of identification. Requests may be emailed, faxed or mailed. Please call us with questions at 304-799-7400 ext. 1308. You may request your records by:
- Submitting PMH’s Authorization to Release Medical Information, located on our website.
- Submitting a written request including:
- Patient name, address and birth date.
- Whom you want the information sent to and by what means. Provide name, address, FAX number, email address, etc.
- The dates of the records requested.