September 29-30 ~ Autumn Harvest Festival and RoadKill Cook-off

Friday night Square Dance kicks off the RoadKill weekend Grab a partner and celebrate the.

September 28 ~ USFS to host Trail Maintenance Workshop

The Forest Service will host a trail maintenance workshop Thursday, September 28, 9 a.m. to.

September 24 ~ Kick up your heels at the 30th Annual Cranberry Shindig

Celebrate fall in Monongahela National Forest at the 30th Annual Cranberry Shindig, Sunday, September 24,.

September 15 ~ Harvest Square Dance

Cass Scenic Railroad State Park will host a Square Dance at the Community Center Friday,.

September 15-16 ~ Music in the Mountains Festival

Local musicians, artisans, community members and visitors come together at the Pocahontas County Opera House.

September 9 ~ Freshwater Folk Festival

Free entertainment and nature activities will abound from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, September.

Pickin’ on the Porch at the Company Store

September 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 Head to the front porch of the Cass.

September 2 and 3 ~ Watoga Art in the Park

Gail Hyer Contributing Writer Watoga Art in the Park – bringing together artists and the.

2017 Pocahontas County 4-H/FFA Livestock Show and Sale

Connie Burns WVU Extension   Thirty-three Pocahontas County youth participated in this year’s 4-H/FFA Livestock.

I Remember…

Saturday Night Remember when Saturday night was a special night out? Time for dates or.

I Remember…

The Pocahontas County Senior Centers will have their annual picnic at Watoga State Park September.

It’s never too early to plan

Jaynell Graham Editor A walk through a Farmers Market offers not only an opportunity to.

Olde Tyme Sports

Laura Dean Bennett Contributing Writer Many Americans mark the passing of the year by the.

Museum Piece

Joe Smith is the host at Pocahontas County Historical Museum this summer and reports a.

I Remember…

The Town of Marlinton Once Upon a Time The year was 1956 when I first.

FFA Alumni enter locally produced items in silent auction

The Pocahontas County FFA Alumni put together a basket of locally produced and donated products.

Smalls is a ‘superstar’

Dan Smalls, of Slaty Fork, is the Pocahontas County Convention and Visitors Bureau Hospitality Superstar.

I Remember…

Life before electronics You, of the younger generation, may ask, “What is she talking about?”.

New categories for Hudson Cream Flour WV Biscuit Bake-Off

The fifth Annual Hudson Cream Flour West Virginia Biscuit Bake Off will be held during.

Autumn Harvest Festival Fair

Ann Turner Coordinator The Harvest Festival Fair is fast approaching, and we hope all the.