I Remember…

Growing Older Growing old is not for the faint of heart. You must be brave.

I Remember…

Grief, sorrow, pain Regardless of age, grief, sorrow and pain come into our lives. Grief.

I Remember…

Outside my window Outside my window, winter is taking place. I’m glad to be inside..

I Remember…

The Friendship Tree I recently heard something on TV that made an impression on me..

Marlinton UMC celebrates 125 years of ministry

The Marlinton Metho-dist Church celebrated its 125th anniversary October 29, 2107. Rev. David Merryman planned.

I Remember…

By Gerry Parker Morrison 2017 comes to an end, and, with a clean slate, we.

Around the Forest

By Kristen Beverage-Doss Winter Wonderland! Gear-up for skiing in the Monongahela National Forest. A hidden.

I Remember…

Christmas Merry Christmas. Not Happy Holidays. Please do not take Christ out of Christmas. Christmas.

Durbin welcomes Santa Claus

Don Jennings Councilman The Durbin Christmas Parade had a lot of community support this year..

Oil lamps cast a holiday glow

Laura Dean Bennett Staff Writer Getting ready for the holidays at my house usually involves.

The delights of the winter kitchen

Laura Dean Bennett Staff Writer A festive, welcoming kitchen will keep you and yours warm.

New Hope Lutheran Church ~ A legacy and mission of hope

Jaynell Graham Editor New Hope Lutheran Church just off Rt. 39 in Minnehaha Springs is.

Santa’s helpers get the job done

Suzanne Stewart Staff Writer Santa Claus is a very busy man, especially during the month.

I Remember…

Winter Snow is falling, large, lacy flakes. How soon they cover the ground. I remember.

I Remember…

Thanksgiving is upon us. What does it mean to you? Today, feasting is in first.

The sweetness of the shagbark hickory

Laura Dean Bennett Contributing Writer Just a few weeks ago, the leaves of the shagbark.

PMH and IGA celebrate Diabetes Awareness Day

To celebrate National Diabetes Awareness Day, November 14, Pocahontas Memorial Hospital teamed with Pocahontas IGA.

‘Tie One On’ for Safety

‘Tis the season for love and compassion, family and friends, celebrations and parties! It’s time.

I Remember…

Memories, cont. One of our nursing home residents was a retired nurse, and she could.

A Healing day on the creek

Veteran’s Day got off to a cold start, but things always warm up after you.